Art Deco glamour, contemporary elegance with the option to lease partially furnished and a spectacular outdoor setting underpin the fantastic family-friendly credentials of this magnificent residence.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Front lounge takes in parkland backdrop and northerly sunshine
- Spacious living room adjoins conservatory ideal for music/art
- Gourmet kitchen with Euro appliances and butler's pantry
- Soaring cathedral ceiling unites dining area and alfresco zone
- In-ground solar/gas heated pool, pool/garden maintenance included
- Three entry-level bedrooms, two fitted with built-in robes
- Upstairs master with study, walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite
- Period features, domed ceilings, timber floors, open fireplaces
- Double garage accessed via Victoria Avenue, separate laundry
- Hydronic heating, air con, auto irrigation, Sonos sound system
- Pets considered on application
- Inspect as advertised or by appointment, minimum 12 month lease
16 Glen Eira Road, Ripponlea, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.