16 Berganns Road, Witta, QLD, 4552
Nestled at the end of a tree-lined drive on an elevated 2.5 acre parcel, this picturesque property in the hill country of Maleny presents an idyllic lifestyle opportunity for those seeking the quintessential tree change with the benefit of dual living.
Bursting with warmth and charm, the inviting country residence features a flexible floorplan designed around two individual wings having separate external access. This is the perfect property for families seeking dual living, the savvy home owner wishing to create supplementary rental income or those who are simply looking for a sprawling, character home.
The gently undulating 9645sqm parcel enjoys sublime vistas over neighbouring spring-fed dams, full boundary fencing to accommodate livestock, excellent seclusion from adjoining properties and generous water supply from the quality bore and large rainwater tank.
Currently used for AirBnb (figures available), this stunning property in a highly sought after area presents a plethora of possibilities and is sure to sell quickly; book your inspection today!
- 3 bedrooms with an expansive master suite enjoying separation, relaxed garden outlook and air conditioning
- Refurbished bathroom and an additional toilet/powder room
- Well-appointed, country style kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and picture-book farmland views
- Spacious living room with timber floors and an open fireplace
- Open plan living spaces flow seamlessly to the outdoor entertainment area with favourable North-Eastly aspect and tranquil surrounds
- Separate family room with it's own fireplace could serve as a fourth bedroom or media room
- Double carport adjacent to house with additional powered workshop and storage
- Located within the Maleny State School and Maleny High school catchment zones
- One hour to both Brisbane CBD and Brisbane International Airport, 35-minutes to your choice of the Sunshine Coast's best beaches and a 5-minute drive to the HInterland village of Maleny
- One built-in bedroom with privacy from main house and peaceful garden outlook
- Modern bathroom with ease of access for wheelchair or walker
- Contemporary kitchen features electric wall oven, cooktop, dishwasher and ample cabinetry
- Spacious, open plan living area
- Covered timber deck boasts seclusion and tranquil garden outlook
- Split system air conditioning for year round comfort