16 Avocado Street, Elanora, QLD, 4221
Showcasing a thoughtfully designed floorplan offering the versatility of dual living, this stylishly appointed four bedroom home overlooks a manicured expanse of backyard, perfect for family entertaining. Creating the ideal environment for contemporary living, this is an exceptional home in a prized Elanora location.
- Ultra convenient position just metres from local schools and daycares
- Supremely versatile single-level floorplan boasts option for dual living
- Modern main kitchen with stone benchtops overlooks living and dining
- Relax in the delightful glass-wrapped sunroom with tranquil garden view
- Ensuited master bedroom flows to spacious living area with kitchenette
- Three additional bedrooms close to the stylish main bathroom with tub
- Enjoy the fully-fenced, manicured backyard with covered alfresco area
- Design features include stunning coastal-look flooring and VJ panels
- Solar hot water system, NBN, air con plus secure drive-through carport
- Close to shopping centres and the beachside hubs of Palm Beach/Currumbin
- Council rates: $2,293.14 Per annum. Water rates: $1,993.52 Per annum.
- Rental Appraisal $950-$1,000pw