Ideally located to enjoy the best of Bayside living, this recently renovated, top floor apartment enjoys close proximity to St Kilda's Botanical Gardens, the beach, Acland and Carlisle Street's shops/cafes with trams and Balaclava Station minutes away.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Secure entry, top second floor
- Light-filled generously proportioned floorplan, polished floorboards
- Hallway entry, loads of built-in storage
- Large living room, built-in cabinetry with access to balcony
- Caesar stone benches, adjoining meals area to suit large table
- Master bedroom with built in robes
- Second bedroom with additional cabinetry
- Central bathroom, large shower, vanity storage, separate w/c
- Laundry with trough to suit f/l washing machine linen storage
- Balcony with serene tree-top vistas, retractable awning
- Heating/cooling, double glazed windows, solar panels
- One off-street carpark, lockable storage room
16/7 Dickens Street, Elwood, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.