15 Sunnyview Place, Rosemount, QLD, 4560
Registrations and bidding terms must be submitted by no later than 12pm 2nd August to ensure you are able to participate in the final bidding stage of this Openn Negotiation.
For sale by Openn Negotiation, www.openn.com.au (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
High on the hillside, this enticing family home pairs spaciousness and effortless liveability with panoramic views to create an idyllic sanctuary. Elevated and private, the best of rural living only a few minutes drive to shops and beaches.
- Elevated 6156m2 block with sweeping rural and range views
- Three years young modern home, still under builder's warranty
- Immaculately presented open plan lounge/dining with soaring ceilings
- Central kitchen has butlers' pantry and stone island bench
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, deck access and pool views
- Effortless entertaining on wrap-around deck with 10mx4m heated pool
- 6.6kw solar, three water tanks totalling 67,500L, substantial storage area under house
- Private self-contained guests retreat/ dual living with own entry
- Sizeable bedrooms and well-appointed bathrooms, main with bath
- Eight vehicle undercover high clearance parking, private native rainforest walk
- Abundance of fruit trees include mandarins, orange, banana, and papaw
- Peace and privacy only minutes to the best of coastal beaches and shopping