15/61-63 Bailey Street, Belmont, VIC, 3216
Have you been dreaming of stylish townhouse living but don't want to compromise on outdoor space? Boasting a spacious backyard, this brand-new Linked Building residence is not to be missed.
Square-set ceilings enhance the contemporary interiors, while the open plan living zone is ideally positioned overlooking the backyard. You'll love opening the glass stacker doors onto the covered alfresco area, where you can sit back and relax as the little ones play in the north-facing yard. The stylish kitchen showcases stone benchtops, clean-lined cabinetry and Westinghouse stainless steel appliances.
The Waurn Ponds Creek walking trail is a heartbeat from the front door, where you can enjoy a family bike ride to the Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre. The High Street shopping precinct is moments away for a weekend brunch, while childcare centres and schools are within easy reach. Just jump in the car, and you'll soon be in the heart of Geelong or making your way to the region's stunning beaches.
- Walk to public transport and South Barwon Reserve
- Kitchen also features a built-in pantry and island bench
- Westinghouse dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, rangehood
- Main Bedroom will delight with built-in robes and en suite
- Two additional bedrooms are complete with built-in robes
- Both bathrooms exude style with floor-to-ceiling tiling
- European laundry and powder room occupy the lower level
- Two split-system air conditioners keep you comfortable
- Rainwater tank helps to maintain the freshly landscaped gardens
- Remote single lock-up garage features internal access