Elegantly renovated, this upper level duplex has an unmistakable coastal ambience and is set within a prime Avalon address. The living area offers an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. With an open plan stainless steel kitchen, seperate lounge and dining area with sliding doors opening out to a sun-filled entertainer's deck. This home is located in an ideal location, it is a ten-fifteen minute stroll to the beach, restaurants, local schools, park and Avalon village.
Inspections. Due to the change in laws in relation to the Coronavirus, we are no longer able to do open for inspections. Please contact us to organise a one on one inspection or virtual inspection of the property
- Sun drenched main level flows to a gorgeous sun-filled deck
- Renovated open plan gas kitchen with stainless gas appliances
- Chic renovated bathroom with seperate bath and shower
- Main double bedroom with built in robes
- Shared laundry area at back of property
- Off street parking areas at front of property for two cars
- Unfortunately this property is not pet friendly
- Electricity and water is included, gas to be connected
148a Central Road, Avalon Beach, NSW
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.