142 Whiteley Street, Dunedoo, NSW
Situated close to the CBD of Dunedoo this charming weatherboard cottage provides an amazing opportunity for first home buyers, tradesman or those who love period homes.
Currently rented at $220 per week.
- Lovely weatherboard cottage full of charm
- Three very generous bedrooms
- Recently refurbished kitchen and freshly painted throughout
- Features including fireplaces, high ceilings and timber slat walls
- Wood heater and slow combustion stove
- Large formal living room as well as front and back verandahs
- Neat and tidy bathroom and second wash room
- All town services connected plus rain water tank
- Double lock up shed and large level block 1840sqm
- Walking distance to main street
- Currently rented at $220 per week