140/43 Murtha Drive, Elanora, QLD, 4221
Light, spacious and perfectly maintained, this generous three bedroom villa rests in the immaculately presented 'Lakewood Village' complex. Conveniently positioned close to a host of popular amenities including The Pines Shopping Centre and Palm Beach's bustling cafe scene, it's a superb property for downsizers, retirees or young families.
- Enjoy the peaceful lakeside location, walk to the leafy Bill Thompson Park
- Perfectly maintained complex offers the best in low-maintenance living
- Generously proportioned, the interiors are bright, airy and flooded with light
- Tiled kitchen and dining area flows through sliding doors to the front patio
- Relax in the spacious living room with fan and easy outdoor access
- Queen-sized main bedroom with built-ins features a two-way bathroom
- Choose from two extra good-sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry offers separate WC and leads to the side drying area
- 1 split-system air-con, single lock-up garage, pets permitted upon approval
- 7 mins to Palm Beach, 5 mins to 19th Ave shops, stroll to public transport
- Council Rates: $2,036.10 per annum. Water Rates: $1,036.16 per annum. Body Corporate Fees: $39.77 per week.
- Rental Appraisal $600-$630 pw