14 Tipuana Drive, Elanora, QLD, 4221
Showcasing an effortless blend of thoughtfully designed interiors and tropical landscaped gardens, this beautifully proportioned home has been loved by the one family. With bright and airy interiors flowing to a pool-view entertaining area, this immaculate family home is positioned in an excellent location.
- Occupying a generous 638m2 elevated block in a manicured neighbourhood
- The contemporary split-level design is remarkably spacious and light-filled
- Enjoy cooking in the generous kitchen with breakfast bar and ample storage
- Relax in the open-plan, air-conditioned living area with easy outdoor flow
- Entertain and enjoy a morning coffee on the spacious covered alfresco area
- Cool off in the saltwater swimming pool bordered by lush tropical gardens
- Retreat to a choice of four large bedrooms, master offers ensuite and WIR
- The backyard with grassed area for kids and pets is low-maintenance
- Space for a study nook plus double garage with under-stair storage
- Close to Eddie Kornhauser Reserve, minutes from shops, schools, the beach
- Council rates: $1,871.30 per annum. Water rates: $1,858.44 per annum.