Situated in the tightly-held Music Bowl pocket, this desirable family home offering an expansive two storey layout is an entertainers' delight. Positioned on a large elevated block with a sunny north aspect and is a stroll to Seven Hills North Public School and T-Way buses.
- Spacious air conditioned lounge and a defined dining area
- Vast alfresco entertaining retreat overlooks a sunlit pool
- Amply equipped family sized gas kitchen enjoys district views
- Four generous bedrooms, three appointed with built-in robes
- Air conditioned master adjoins bathroom and includes a balcony
- Updated bathroom, ensuite access with separate w/c
- Impressive home theatre downstairs includes a gas fireplace
- Handy second bathroom, sizeable laundry, storage facilities
- Double lock up garage and manicured landscaped gardens
- Pefectly positioned close to schools, shops and M2/M7 motorway
14 Ravel Street, Seven Hills, NSW
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
Land size (approx.)885.00 m2
At Oxygen Home Loans, they work for you, not the banks, and pride themselves on quality advice.