Freshly painted with new carpet, light fittings and blinds, this period home offers a flexible floor plan. Ideally located off Church Street and within moments to Melbourne's sporting precinct, cosmopolitan Chapel/Swan Street's shops/cafes and public transport for CBD access.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Neat low maintenance front courtyard garden
- Three spacious bedrooms, decorative fireplaces
- Fourth bedroom or separate dining room/home office
- Spacious living/dining room, high ceilings
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and pantry
- Central bathroom with shower over the bath
- Separate laundry, garden sheds and garage for storage
- Spacious, paved low maintenance backyard, ducted heating
- Permit parking, walk to trams/trains
- Walk to Richmond Primary School and Barkly Gardens
14 Kingston Street, Richmond, VIC
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.