Sunny and bright home located in a prime position, just a few minutes walk to Hunters Hill Public School, cafes and restaurants nearby as well and easy access to buses and ferry.
- Sun filled family home on the peninsular
- Three good size bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Neat and tidy bathroom, separate shower and tub
- Kitchen with plenty of storage space, dishwasher
- Big windows to allow all the light and sunshine in
- Easy care timber floors throughout, air conditioner
- Level child friendly gardens, fully fenced and secure
- Single lock up garage, with additional parking off street
- Prime location, walk up to the village shops and cafes
14 Ellesmere Avenue, Hunters Hill, NSW
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.