The quality and style with which this home has been renovated makes it a sophisticated family living space focused on easy indoor/outdoor entertaining. Set against a leafy bushland backdrop, it offers a light filled residence of superb space and privacy.
- Quietly positioned within walking distance to the golf course
- Elevated north aspect ensures good natural light throughout
- A flowing open layout with separate formal and casual spaces
- Designer stone kitchen that overlooks the entertainment area
- Sun drenched alfresco deck and salt water swimming pool
- Landscaped lawns and gardens
- Superb master suite with dressing room and modern ensuite
- Huge double garage includes a workshop and internal access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, central vacuum
- Within easy reach of Chatswood shopping and fine schools
14 Colwell Crescent, Chatswood, NSW
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
Land size (approx.)550.00 M2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.