Located in a popular pocket of Chadstone, this modern three bedroom home is ready for its new tenants. Overlooking a local park, this home is positioned in the Mt Waverley Heights Primary and Ashwood Secondary (STSA) school zones. You're only a short walk to Salesian College, The Berengarra School, Guardian Childcare and St Mary Magdalen's School. Christ Out Holy Redeemer, Mount Waverley and Mount Waverley Heights Primary, Frank Dando Sports Academy, Oakleigh Grammar and Avila College are all only a short drive away as well. Minutes to either Jordanville or Holmesglen train station, major bus routes and Chadstone Shopping Centre. You really couldn't wish for a more private, centrally located home.
- Three carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes on second floor
- Master suite on second floor includes walk in robe and ensuite
- Family bathroom on second floor with large corner shower over bath
- Kitchen with gas cook top, oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Meals and dining area adjacent kitchen plus separate living space
- Powder room on ground floor, internal laundry
- Floorboards and tiles to ground floor, carpet to second floor
- Ducted gas heating throughout, new air-conditioning to two bedrooms
- Private fenced rear courtyard with undercover entertaining space
- Single remote garage with internal house access plus driveway park
- Mt Waverley Heights Primary and Ashwood Secondary (STSA) zones
- Moments to Chadstone shopping centre, public transport and M1
14 Brindalee Mews, Chadstone, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.