Immaculately presented throughout, this first floor apartment is quietly located at the rear of a well maintained block. Within minutes to cosmopolitan Greville, Chapel and High Street's boutique shops/cafes, bars, Prahran Market, trams and trains.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Double brick, double glazed windows, carpets throughout
- Generously proportioned living flowing into the dining area
- Striking kitchen, electric oven/gas ct, dishwasher, pantry, storage
- King sized master and second double bedroom, built in robes
- Fully tiled updated bathroom, shower over bath, separate w/c
- Laundry area, includes fitted washing machine/dryer
- Hallway cupboards, dual blinds, split system heating/cooling
- Covered north-facing balcony off from the living area
- One off-street carpark, permit parking available
- Short stroll to city trams and multiple train stations
- Moments to Gladstone Gardens, local cafes and shops
14/31 Upton Road, Windsor, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.