14/19-23 Richmond Avenue, Dee Why, NSW, 2099
Claiming a top floor position to enjoy a sun drenched north east aspect, this contemporary haven presents a stylish execution of deluxe living across a spacious single level. Its peaceful setting is metres from the beach and a stroll to cosmopolitan dining.
DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR A FACE MASK WHEN INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY. PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE 1:1 APPOINTMENT TO INSPECT.
- Located in a secure modern block comprised of fifteen residences
- Soaring ceilings, crisp interiors, timber floors, new carpets
- Sun blessed open plan living with a defined dining space
- Wraparound entertaining terrace enjoying fresh ocean breezes
- Stylish stone kitchen has gas cooktop and quality appliances
- Huge main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and modern ensuite
- Large second bedroom comes with extensive built-in robes
- Dedicated study, combustion gas fireplace, European laundry
- Two car spaces and storage cage in a secure parking garage
- Short stroll to town centre shops, express B-line city buses