Boasting a classic brick exterior and situated on a corner block running along both Gordon and Thistle Streets, this home offers a flexible floor plan with dual-living facilities. The upper kitchen is spacious with ample cabinetry and bench space. Both the lounge and dining areas flow out onto separate balconies, allowing for a cool breeze to blow through the house. The lower level is perfect for those looking to turn this into a teenagers retreat or utilise as guest rooms for friends and family. Comprised of a bathroom, two bedrooms, a kitchen and a living and dining area that leads onto an outdoor patio.
- Six large bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms with shower and toilet, main with bathtub
- Two well-equipped kitchens, upper level with dishwasher
- Two living and dining areas, multiple balconies throughout home
- Air conditioning to downstairs living and master, separate laundry
- Secure double lock up garage and storage space
- Nearby Kedron Brook bikeways and parklands, cafes and schools
- Bus stop closeby and within 7kms of the City
136 Gordon Street, Gordon Park, QLD
Leased | 6 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.