136 Empress Avenue, Kingsville, VIC, 3012
Masks to be worn - 15 people permitted at one time.
At one of Kingsville's finest addresses, this classic Edwardian home is a charmingly presented and beautifully updated lifestyle haven. Complete with rear lane access, the east facing 273sqm block is placed moments from Seddon and Yarraville villages.
- Inviting lounge room is complemented with stylish decor
- Airy open plan designed dining space features high ceilings
- French doors lead to entertainers' patio in leafy surrounds
- Low maintenance garden with level lawn bathed in sunlight
- CaesarStone kitchen has updated gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms, fully appointed bathroom, separate w/c
- Study, air conditioning, ducted heating, plentiful storage
- Suits professionals, first homebuyers, investors, downsizers
- Garage and off street parking, potential to extend (STCA)
- Walk to cafes, restaurants, bus stops, convenient to the CBD