13 Wyara Close, Elanora, QLD, 4221
Showcasing sweeping hinterland views from Springbrook to Burleigh Hill, this exceptional family home offers the perfect fusion of effortless indoor/outdoor living. Relax by the saltwater pool, dine on the alfresco deck or enjoy easy access to the Palm Beach Farmers' Markets and world-class cafe scene.
- Immaculate property surrounded by quality homes in prized locale
- Admire stunning sunsets and tranquil views from the covered deck
- Flexible floorplan with multiple living areas and striking timber flooring
- Master bedroom offers delightful views, newly tiled ensuite and air con
- Two additional generous bedrooms with built-ins and plush wool carpet
- Expansive tiled rumpus room on lower level, could make ideal home office
- Stunning saltwater pool with Waterco energy efficient pump enveloped by lush greenery
- Air con, ceiling fans, solar system, Crimsafe and remote controlled blinds
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, large laundry, ample storage
- Close to markets, schools, shops and a choice of iconic surfing beaches
- Council Rates: $1,946.44 Per Annum. Water Rates: $1,374.48 Per Annum.
- Rental Appraisal $850-$895 per week