Defined by a large family-friendly floor plan this 6 bedroom home offers an abundance of space and flexible living options rarely seen in Mount Waverley. Great for multi generational families, there's plenty of living space with not only a large living and dining space on the first floor but also a large rumpus room on the lower level. During summer you'll enjoy the fantastic inground pool and rear yard. Within the Ashwood Secondary College zone and located moments to Essex Heights Primary School, Jordanville and Mount Waverley stations, buses, Federation Reserve and stunning Damper Creek.
- 6 bedrooms to accommodate the growing family or guests
- Spacious lounge and dining room plus large rumpus room
- Kitchen with brand new oven, electric cooktop and plenty of storage
- Comforts include 2 gas heaters and 3 electric A/C split systems
- First Bathroom with bath tub and separate shower plus toilet
- Second bathroom at the rear of the home servicing beds 4, 5 and 6
- Internal storage room on ground floor plus laundry
- Great rear yard plus a garden shed
- Lovely inground pool - daily maintenance is a tenant responsibility
- Great location in central Mount Waverley
- Moments to in demand schools and public transport options
13 Midway Street, Mount Waverley, VIC
Leased | 6 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
Land size (approx.)652.00 M2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.