Ideally located off Barkly Street, this delightful Victorian home offers a flexible and spacious floor plan. Conveniently located within moments to cosmopolitan Acland Street's shops/cafes, public transport and St Kilda's vast array of lifestyle amenities.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Picket fence entry, timber floors throughout the living area
- Spacious study/optional thrid bedroom, built-in shelving/storage
- Light-filled living room with open fireplace
- Entertainers kitchen, gas cooktop/elec oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Adjoining open living/dining opening to rear courtyard garden
- Upstairs master/second bedroom, built in robes, split system a/c
- Ensuite to master, central bathroom, shower over euro bath
- Laundry taps in the bathroom, double-glazed windows in master
- Decked/paved backyard ideal for alfresco enjoyment
- Central heating, cellar room, plantation shutters at front
- One osp behind lift up roller door, additional permit parking
13 Charles Street, St Kilda, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.