Full of heritage character, this 115 year old original miners cottage is situated within the charming community of Kembla Heights. This heritage listed home offers two good sized bedrooms, the view from the back verandah is stunning,with easterly aspects and opens out into a delightful, private back yard.
Kembla Heights is a lovely community situated on the top of Mount Kembla and is surrounded by other similar style miners cottages that exude charm and history.
- Enclosed sunroom with views of horses in the paddock next door
- Two large bedrooms
- Separate lounge room
- Combined kitchen and dining
- Internal laundry in the large bathroom
- Small storage room off veranda at back
- Polished floorboards
- Freshly painted throughout
- New blinds to be installed in most rooms
- Fenced backyard
13 Central Avenue, Kembla Heights, NSW
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.