Exuding a chic industrial vibe via its wow-factor warehouse conversion at the rear of The Old Hat Factory complex. This tri-level town residence is as warm, welcoming and charming as it is convenient to the myriad local delights of its brilliant Bay side position.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Raw brick walls, exposed ceiling beams and timber floors
- Versatile open-plan living/dining areas with soaring ceiling
- Stainless-steel kitchen features gas appliances and dishwasher
- Private sunny courtyard doubles as an off-street car space
- Two light-filled mid-level bedrooms with built-in robes
- Secluded and sky lit top floor bedroom with storage cupboard
- Concealed laundry and heating lights in the main bathroom
- Air con, hydronic heating, ground-floor w/c, security intercom
- Steps out to city trams, excellent cafes and gourmet cuisine
- Short stroll to St Kilda Botanic Gardens and Bay side beaches
13/83 Brighton Road, Elwood, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.