This gorgeous family sized riverfront home is situated in a blue chip location in the hear of Yeronga and is perfect for anyone that is looking for space, open plan living and entertaining on a grand sized 3136 m2 block overlooking your huge landscaped garden and the Brisbane River.
Spread generously over two levels and featuring but not limited to a cosy fireplace, over-sized timber deck, rain water tank, high quality fixtures and finishes throughout and your very own cricket net, in-ground pool and basketball court, this is one not to be missed. There is a two car carport and extra parking for 3 additional cars or room for the boat.
Situated within walking distance to St Sebastian's Primary School, bus, train, popular cafes and an easy bike ride to the green bridge which offers direct access to the University of Queensland.
Contact us to arrange your private inspection today.
Additional features include:
- Open plan kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- All generous sized bedrooms, 2 upstairs and 3 downstairs
- Open plan living and dining with fireplace adjoining entertainers deck
- Elevated view from deck of expansive garden and Brisbane River
- Upstairs and downstairs living zones
- All bedrooms air-conditioned and two feature inbuilt study desks
- Fully fenced immediately around home
- Outside features in-ground pool, cricket net and basketball pad
- Ample storage underneath and garage space
- Freshly painted and new plush carpets and luxury flooring throughout
- Master bathroom upstairs with double sized shower and his hers vanity
- Additional entertaining areas downstairs by the pool
128 Kadumba Street, Yeronga, QLD
Leased | 5 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|3 CarSpaces
Land size (approx.)3136.00 M2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.