Situated in a leafy family suburb and a stone's throw away to the Brisbane River, this gorgeous home is in a prime position located within close proximity to public transport, The University of Queensland and the newly refurbished Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre offering al fresco dining options, Aldi, coles and other boutique shopping.
Included in the weekly rent is professional landscaping and gardening, solar panel electricity- take advantage of no or extremely low electricity bills. This home also comes with the convenience of outdoor furniture to enjoy entertaining on your over-sized deck, a stainless steel fridge, large timber bookshelf mounted to wall and matching timber tv cabinet and more.
Additional features include:
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Aircondtioned light filled living with inbuilt cabintery
- North and South facing decks to enjoy outdoor living
- Gorgeous kitchen with dishwasher, Miele and Bosch appliances
- Internal laundry and additional toilet
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- All bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Water tank and Alarm system
- 5.5kw Solar System- solar electricity and hot water
- 2 car tandem garage with additional storage and additional parking
- Less than 3km to Major hospitals- Princess Alexandra and Mater
- Pets may be approved on application
122 Victoria Street, Fairfield, QLD
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|6 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.