119 Cox Road, Norlane, VIC, 3214
With a superb renovation just completed, this home presents an irresistible choice for first home buyers, young families, and investors alike. High ceilings enhance the freshly painted interiors, with re-polished floorboards adding an element of warmth throughout the home. The north-facing living room creates a generous setting for relaxation, while the kitchen/meals zone exudes contemporary style with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
This home places you moments away from life's conveniences. Public transport is a short stroll from the front door, while the Bell Post Hill Shopping Centre and Corio Village Shopping Centre are within easy reach. Superior Ring Road access keeps you connected to both Melbourne and the Surf Coast.
- Walk to the local childcare centre and Corio Library
- Nearby schools include the Northern Bay College Campuses
- Stainless steel dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop, rangehood
- Four bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom
- Laundry and second toilet complete the functional layout
- Ducted heating and split-system air conditioner provide comfort
- - Sunny alfresco area flows onto the spacious backyard
- Green thumbs can create their dream outdoor garden
- Parking including a long driveway and oversized remote single garage