116 Louee Street, Rylstone, NSW, 2849
Immaculately renovated with quality finishes, this popular airbnb cottage in the historic town of Rylstone with make you fall in love with its charm from the moment you enter.
An easy walk to the town centre, enjoy everything Rylstone has offer including rustic cafes, Pepinos Mexican restaurant, IL Vicolo Trattoria Pizza, Yum Cha Tea house, pubs, golf course and bowls club, local markets, and only a short drive to Rylstone's wineries.
- Vinyl cladded 1 bedroom home
- Undercover entry and key pad
- Light filled interior and beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Large main bedroom with high ceilings and ceiling fan
- White venetian blinds and screens
- Living area with feature fireplace, book shelves and Daikin reverse cycle air
- Kitchen has a gas stove top, pantry and matte black finishes
- Modern bathroom with heat lamps, matte black quality taps and fixtures
- Paved entertaining area, fire pit and garden shed
- Fully fenced 991 sqm block and plenty of parking space
- 5 Star airbnb with great income potential (financials and predictions available on request)
- Walk in, walk out option (call for further information)
- Approximately 40 minutes drive to Mudgee and 3 hours to Sydney
For more information or an inspection, contact Christine Shearman on 0417571241.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.