113/173 Barkly Street, St Kilda, VIC, 3182
Located within the Elenberg Fraser-designed "Luna" development, this dazzling apartment introduces cutting-edge contemporary flair to a vibrant St Kilda setting where the alluring mix of gardens, cafes, bars and nightlife begins mere metres from the door.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Secure A/V intercom, lift access to the first floor, timber floors
- Floor-to-ceiling windows allow for light-filled interiors
- Luminous living/dining area opens up to Juliette balcony
- Stone kitchen, Smeg appliances, integrated dishwasher, pantry
- Generous bedroom with clever pivot doors and built in robes
- Deluxe bathroom with large walk-in shower, vanity storage
- Split system A/C, double glazed tinted windows, roller blinds
- Loads of hallway built-in storage, Euro laundry, bike storage
- Communal alfresco rooftop boasting bay and city views
- City trams on the doorstep, stroll to Balaclava Station
- Moments to Acland Street, The Esplanade and St Kilda Beach
- Cats considered on application