111 Sundance Way , Runaway Bay, QLD, 4216
Very rarely will you find a property that has been renovated to this level where absolutely EVERYTHING has been done. Uninterrupted views down the long canal from all living, dining, pool, entertaining and bedroom areas making living and entertaining in this property an absolute dream.
Equipped with top of the range technology allowing the lucky new owner the ability to turn on and control the temperature of each room in the house, open and close the garage door and answer and open the front gate with video and sound all from their iPhone anywhere in the world. The property is completely open living and has been rebuilt to capitalise on the main reason why you buy a water front house. The water views!
Features of this property are:
- Uninterrupted water views from all areas of the property
- All Bosch appliances through the kitchen
- Landscaped gardens throughout Including Canary Date Island Palm
- Tiled with Italian 900 x 600 tiles
- Retained besser block walls throughout with manicured gardens
- Brand new 10-meter floating jetty with jetski roller included
- Feature pillar stone on entry
- Architecturally designed sliding gate and pedestrian gate
- Smart technology throughout
- Bifold doors connecting to wooden decking area overlooking the pool
- Custom built bbq area and cabinetry, wine fridge with blue led lights and 40mm top of the range
- Stone bench tops all enclosed with a beautiful feature ply wood ceiling
- Large master bedroom overlooking the water with mountain views and custom build walk-in wardrobes
For a private inspection, please contact James Drake 0449 747 491 to arrange a time.