An inspired renovation by award-winning Grove Architects achieves a perfect balance of form, function and designer flair in this family sized Victorian terrace. Set on a deep dual access block, the home's creative redesign pays homage to the past by uniting the traditional front of the home with a contemporary open plan extension conceived as the social heart and opens to a landscaped garden that's perfect for entertaining. A family focused layout features four upper level bedrooms including a master with a north facing balcony capturing views to the Harbour Bridge. A fantastic location 400m to Westfield and the station offers the best of urban convenience with rear lane access to garaging and close proximity to Bondi Beach and Woollahra village adding to its lifestyle appeal.
- Light filled north facing home on 180sqm
- 4 upstairs bedrooms with built-ins, main with balcony
- 2 designer bathrooms main with bath, hidden laundry
- Bathrooms feature underfloor heating and heated towel rails
- High ceiling, original fireplaces, kauri timber floorboards
- Designer gourmet kitchen with island bench and Miele appliances
- Lovely study or dining are with custom cabinetry for storage
- Landscaped courtyard with built-in bbq, seating and lighting
- Convenient Rear lane access to lock up garage
- Spacious attic storage with pull down ladder access
- Ducted air-conditioning and gas heating throughout
110 Edgecliff Road, Woollahra, NSW
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.