11 MacDougall Street, Corindi Beach, NSW, 2456
Enviably located just a stroll from Corindi Beach, this unique home with a separate cabin space provides a terrific opportunity for a great seaside lifestyle. Set on an easycare 513sqm block, it's a walk to buses and local shops/cafes, while moments to schools. One of the fine features of the home is it's holiday feel. Once through the door the stress of the day tends to melt away as the organic timber tones and light filled ambience of the home wrap you in the comforting warmth.
- Open plan lounge/dining zone presents seamless outdoor flow
- Undercover deck surveys grassed backyard lined with trees
- Newly installed cabin/rumpus room with two living spaces features deck and 4 person spa
- Striking kitchen equipped with island bench and gas cooktop
- Three bedrooms, two upstairs, master appointed with large walk-in robe.
- Office space which could be utilised as storage/study room
- Two bathrooms with timber vanities, main offers a bathtub with shower
- Beautiful timber fixtures throughout plus bamboo ceilings
- Ample amounts of storage within the home and garage
- Garage offers storage and workshop area located along back wall
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Just minutes to Woolgoolga shops/eateries plus Red Rock Beach
- Easy access to Corindi Beach, close to lush national park