11 MacDougall Street, Corindi Beach, NSW, 2456
Enviably located just a stroll from Corindi Beach, this unique home provides a terrific opportunity for a great seaside lifestyle. One of the fine features of the home is it's holiday feel. Once through the door the stress of the day tends to melt away as the organic timber tones and light filled ambience of the home wrap you in the comforting warmth.
- 6 or 12 month lease available
- Pets considered on application
- See Covid-19 Notice below
- Open plan lounge/dining zone presents seamless outdoor flow
- Undercover deck surveys grassed backyard lined with trees
- Striking kitchen equipped with island bench and gas cooktop
- Three bedrooms, two upstairs, master appointed with large walk-in robe.
- Office space which could be utilised as storage/study room
- Two bathrooms with timber vanities, main offers a bathtub with shower
- Beautiful timber fixtures throughout plus bamboo ceilings
- Garage offers storage and workshop area located along back wall
- Outdoor shower with hot & cold water
- Just minutes to Woolgoolga shops/eateries plus Red Rock Beach
- Easy access to Corindi Beach, close to lush national park
Please note, the Bungalow and spa are not included in the tenancy.
Where to Apply
All applications are submitted online through McGrath.com.au or realestate.com.au. Simply search the listing which will have all property details and lease terms and then follow the prompt to apply. All persons over the age of 18 intending to live at the property must also apply in full, you can do this via the invite button on the application. We request that you attend
Please note only applicants who have attended, or have arrange someone to view the property on their behalf will have their application considered.
Covid – 19 Update
There are no density limits for how many people can inspect a home for lease. There are no vaccination requirements for attending open homes, however some agents, owners or tenants may choose to require people to be fully vaccinated as a condition of entry. People no longer need to check in when inspecting a home, however as part of McGrath's policy, we will require you to check in with our QR code which will simply register your attendance into our system.