11 Linton Street, Balaclava, VIC, 3183
Ideally located near cosmopolitan Carlisle Street, this well presented, freestanding Victorian home is just moments away to an eclectic choice of cafes, restaurants, shops and bars with the added convenience of Balaclava train station and trams at your doorstep.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Formal entrance hall
- Kitchen with ample cabinetry and bench space
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Light filled open plan living and dining area with bi-fold doors
- Beautiful covered alfresco area ideal for entertaining
- Two well sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bright central bathroom with shower over the bath
- Laundry with linen storage and external access
- Ducted heating and cooling, security alarm and attic storage
- Pets considered upon application
- 1 off street park for a small car only, permit/unrestricted parking