Desirably placed in a quiet pocket of Petersham on the Stanmore border, this entirely freestanding renovated Victorian home features two levels of expansive living with generous natural light throughout. It holds enormous lifestyle appeal with a range of facilities within short walking distance.
- Multiple generously sized living space, possible study alcove area
- Large modern kitchen with gas cooking and stylish cabinetry
- Gorgeous main bedroom with large walk-in robe and period doors
- Four good sized bedrooms, two with built-ins, main with walk-in
- Two amazing bathrooms, ensuite with deep standalone bath tub
- Polished floors, high ornate ceilings and many period details
- Chandler light fittings throughout, sisal carpet on second level
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, ornate fireplaces
- Rear paved yard, external laundry with dryer and washing machine
- Walking distance to parks, shops and a choice of rail lines
11 Fisher Street, Petersham, NSW
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, they work for you, not the banks, and pride themselves on quality advice.
Meet the team
Make an enquiry