11 Cherington Boulevard, Shaw, QLD, 4818
Displaying a captivating combination of elegance and designer style, this picturesque residence provides irresistible lifestyle appeal. The home offers volumes of space across multiple living rooms with well-appointed fixtures, and good perimeter security.
Set within a family friendly street in Greater Ascot this ex-display home will impress from the moment you step inside. The home is well suited to buyers looking for low maintenance and is ideal for large families looking for space with three separate living areas. Located close to St Benedict's school and the Ring Road, access to the city and surrounds is simple.
- Extra-wide entry hallway, with high ceilings and feature wall
- Expansive open plan family room, dining, kitchen and study nook
- Stone kitchen equipped with breakfast bar and gas cooktop
- Cathedral ceilings in the main living area with tiles throughout
- Spacious master bedroom includes sleek ensuite and walk in robe
- Dedicated rumpus room, perfect for the kids or a study space
- Formal and private living or theatre room with carpet
- Large undercover patio adjoins the home and is fully tiled
- Low maintenance, fully fenced and irrigated block
- Ex-display house, quality finishes throughout
- Close to Willows, Cannon Park, Townsville Hospital and University
- Great access to city and surrounds via the Ring Road