11/4 Kairawa Street, South Hurstville, NSW, 2221
Perched on the top floor of a well presented block, this expansive apartment with an adaptable layout offers a leafy view from every outlook. It's ideally located moments to Westfield and Hurstville Station, Hurstville South Public and Blakehurst High.
- Open plan living and dining areas flow to the outdoor space
- Deep entertainers' alfresco balcony connects to lounge room
- Recently renovated Caesarstone kitchen offers eat-in option
- Two light filled bedrooms are appointed with picture windows
- Versatile floorplan allowing for a study nook or home office
- Neat bathroom presents shower and bathtub, separated w/c
- Handy internal laundry also containing ample storage area
- Secure single lock-up garage in a well maintained building
- 15 minutes' walk to Poulton Park playing fields/facilities
- Close proximity to South Hurstville village shops and cafés
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspection changes