Beautifully positioned on the ground floor of a security block which leads out to the stunning Dee Why lagoon walk. This two bedroom, renovated throughout apartment is ideal for those new to the area, renting short term, or have family locally and need a place to stay. This sun-filled apartment is ideally located close to the beach, shops, restaurants, and transport.
- Tranquil green outlook from lounge and main bedroom
- Fully furnished throughout and available for a six month lease
- Tastefully decorated throughout, to maximise living space
- Open plan, chic stainless steel kitchen with eat in zone
- Spacious living area, with seperate dining and lounge zones
- Renovated main bathroom with bath and shower
- Two double sized bedrooms with plenty of sunlight
- Stylish ensuite, and internal laundry area
- Located near beach, restaurants, shops and transport
- Whisper quiet, in a respectful quiet block
- Available from 2/3/2019 to 1/9/2019
- 5 minutes through the park to the sea at Dee Why beach
11/20-24 Richmond Avenue, Dee Why, NSW
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.