100 Mahogany Drive, Pelican Waters, QLD, 4551
Located in a highly desirable Golf Course pocket of Pelican Waters and set against a peaceful bushland backdrop, this delightful residence has been cleverly designed to pair a stylish coastal vibe with the low-maintenance living we all seek when searching for a home on the pristine Sunshine Coast. Offering elegance and class, the home has been crafted to create a resort-style feel, whilst maintaining the convenience of modern, family living.
Sun-drenched interiors fill the open-plan living zones and create an atmosphere of cool, coastal comfort. At the heart of the home, the central kitchen integrates seamlessly with open-plan living and dining areas to ensure a seamless connection to the spacious covered alfresco and sparkling saltwater swimming pool. Luscious lawns with full fencing allow children and pets to play securely, and a garden shed provides additional storage.
Retire to the comfort of your peaceful master suite, with its generous built-in robe and stylish ensuite with dual vanities and tranquil pool vistas; three additional bedrooms all with built-in robes are serviced by a tasteful family bathroom.
Ideally positioned within walking distance to the Greg Norman designed Golf Course and Pelican Waters Resort; the Town Centre and Marina Development plus the local shopping centre are minutes away. Just a short drive from the residence, you will also find stunning local beaches, vibrant dining options and picturesque picnic spots. With so many amazing features on offer, only an inspection will allow you to fully appreciate the outstanding value of this superb home.
- Magnificent entrance with fully landscaped gardens
- Master suite with direct outdoor access, spa bath, dual vanity
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans complement coastal breezes
- Sparkling heated saltwater swimming pool
- 3kw Solar System
- Outdoor kitchen BBQ
- 958sqm fully fenced parcel with garden shed
- Golden Beach State School and Caloundra State High School catchment zones
- Within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
- One hour commute to Brisbane CBD and International Airport
- A short stroll to Greg Norman designed Pelican Waters Golf Club