Modern and contemporary, this home is nestled peacefully opposite a lovely park. The spacious, open plan kitchen is light, bright and airy with stone bench tops, generous cabinetry and enjoys views to the sparkling saltwater lap pool and the private alfresco area framed with beautiful greenery.
Well-positioned within a quiet pocket of Kawana Island, feel as though you are a world away from the hustle in your own private sanctuary, whilst kilometres of idyllic waterfront walkways, cycle paths and picturesque parks are right on your doorstep.
An easy walk to the nearby thriving cafe and restaurant hub at Double Bay and just moments to the pristine beaches of the Sunshine Coast. All of this, just a short drive to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct.
To attend any of our scheduled inspections, please register your details via the property link. If there is not an inspection time available please register your details with your preferred inspection dates and times which we will endeavour to accommodate.
- Master bedroom features ensuite and walk in robe
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Commanding front entrance with an abundance of natural light
- Well appointed kitchen with stone benchtops and servery
- 5 Kw solar system to keep power bills to a minimum
- Sparkling saltwater lap pool and alfresco area
- Double lock up car accommodation with internal access
- Superbly located opposite a peaceful park
- Exceptional location, walk to Double Bay, cafe and restaurant hub
- Pets will be considered on application
- Available to rent 18 March 2020
10 Mauritius Crescent, Kawana Island, QLD
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
Land size (approx.)311.00 M2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.