Ideally located at the rear of a well maintained block in one of Armadale's highly coveted tree-lined streets. This fully renovated grandly proportioned first floor, Art Deco apartment is within easy walking distance to local shops/cafes, trams and Armadale Station.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Quietly located, top floor position with natural light
- Fully renovated, freshly painted and timber floors throughout
- Spacious living room with decorative fireplace, Deco features
- Large separate dining area and separate study/sunroom
- Renovated kitchen with induction cooking, dishwasher, pantry/storage
- Master and second double bedroom with built in robes/new carpet
- New bathroom, large shower, vanity and heated towel rails
- Laundry taps for front load W/M, separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating, flyscreens and loads of natural light
- Single lock-up garage ideal for small car/storage
10/29B Hampden Road, Armadale, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.