Peacefully situated to the rear of a well maintained security building, this first floor spacious apartment presents a generous layout designed for easy living and entertaining. It is a stroll from the beach and ocean pools.
- Flowing floor plan, fresh neutral decor, polished floorboards
- North facing terrace area ideal for alfresco dining
- Combined lounge and dining area with timber floorboards
- Modern gas kitchen, black granite benches, quality appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom features a separate bath and shower
- Spacious bedroom with wall-to-wall built-in wardrobes
- Concealed internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Secure basement parking space, and security intercom
- Sought-after setting within easy reach of buses and the CBD
- Short walk to Coogee village and 'the Spot' shops and cafes
10/193 Oberon Street, Coogee, NSW
Leased | 1 Bedroom|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.
Meet the team
Make an enquiry