This immaculately maintained character cottage oozes country charm. Set amongst low maintenance native gardens with abundant bird life, this is a nature lovers paradise. The home offers a surprise separate bonus room, perfect as a fourth bedroom, a teenage retreat, home office or studio. French doors lead out from the living space to the garden, bringing the outdoors in. The modern and very well-appointed central kitchen is the perfect space to entertain from and enjoys a garden outlook. Just two minutes' walk to central Mooloolah, this property offers the convenience of a central location to all the coast and hinterland has to offer, plus easy commute options to Brisbane via train or the Bruce Highway.
To attend any of our scheduled inspections, please register your details via the property link. If there is not an inspection time available please register your details with your preferred inspection dates and times which we will endeavour to accommodate.
- Positioned on a private and peaceful fully fenced 684sqm parcel
- Light-filled interiors showcase a large open plan living space
- Immaculate and updated central kitchen with garden views
- Breezy interiors; sliding and French doors lead to the outside
- Separate bonus fourth bedroom, home office or studio space
- Tranquil garden setting, plenty of space to spread out
- Security screens, ceiling fans and ample undercover parking
- Easy two minute walk to central Mooloolah and local amenities
- Pets will be considered on application
- Available to rent 25 March 2020
1 Suzen Court, Mooloolah Valley, QLD
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
Land size (approx.)684.00 M2
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.