This grand c1880 Victorian manor is undoubtedly one of the peninsula's finest landmark homes, it offers a selection of living spaces and occupies a rare 400sqm parcel. Desirably located, it's only moments from Balmain village and the ferry wharf.
- Formal lounge and dining, casual living and dining
- Island kitchen with stone benches and gas stove
- Five spacious bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Renovated marble bathrooms with quality fittings
- Two balconies; great city and Harbour Bridge views
- Period features include seven ornamental fireplaces
- Polished timber floors, high pressed metal ceilings
- Outdoor entertaining area, lawn and water feature
- Driveway provides off-street parking for two cars
- Short stroll from Darling Street village and Ferries
1 Macquarie Terrace, Balmain, NSW
Leased | 5 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.