1/62 Relowe Crescent, Mont Albert North, VIC, 3129
Celebrating a carefree lifestyle where walking to Balwyn East Village, schools and transport is easy, luxurious finishes, premium Spotted Gum floorboards and extensive double glazing are an opulent combination within this four bedroom, three bathroom residence.
Three exceptional living zones ensure family success with a serene lounge, luminous retreat and a vast open-plan dining and family room. Mingle across the superb stone island in the Miele kitchen with a walk-in pantry and then step past the tri-slide door and out to the under-cover alfresco. A walk-in robe and fully-tiled dual-vanity ensuite grace the ground floor master bedroom while upstairs features a second ensuite bedroom. Zoned for Koonung Secondary College and Greythorn Primary, buses are just metres away for an easy trip to Westfield Doncaster, Box Hill and the city.
- Near new and luxurious four bedroom, three bathroom home
- Three inviting living areas
- A Miele kitchen with stone island and walk-in pantry
- Covered alfresco with timber decking
- Ground floor master bedroom with WIR and dual-vanity ensuite
- Powder room
- Double glazing
- Zoned ducted heating/air-conditioning
- A separate design with no owners' corporation
- Auto gates to an individual driveway and double auto garage with internal entry
- Stroll to Balwyn East Village and excellent schools
- Catch nearby buses to Westfield Doncaster, Box Hill and the city
Live Streaming via GAVL
McGrath clients have the opportunity to watch, bid and buy on live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link:
To be able to bid online, you must download the free GAVL App.