With supremely spacious interiors, a stylish contemporary fit-out and a peaceful setting, this villa unit is the perfect combination of privacy and convenience. Conveniently located within moments to Glen Huntly Road shops, cafes, public transport options and Classic Cinema.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Pristinely maintained, freshly painted with timber floors
- Natural light-filled open living/dining area with gas heating
- Modern kitchen, gas ct/elec oven, dishwasher, pantry and storage
- Adjoining spacious meals area for separate dining
- Master and second double bedrooms, built in robes and ceiling fans
- Central bathroom, separate bath/shower, heated towel rails
- Separate toilet, separate laundry with access to the courtyard
- Superb fully decked/paved courtyard for alfresco enjoyment
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling, clothes line, pets considered
- Secure lift-up garage with access to the courtyard
- Walk to Elsternwick Park, Elwood beach and local schools
1/36 Riddell Parade, Elsternwick, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.