1/28 Dorset Road, Croydon, VIC, 3136
If an easy life of uncompromised convenience is what you crave, this stylish street-front townhouse on approximately 291sqm delivers it in spades. Spread across two levels, it showcases modern living at its most functional, complemented by high quality appointments.
Located within walking distance to bus stops, Croydon North Shopping Village, popular eateries, parks, Brushy Creek Trail, childcare and medical centres. Only a short commute to Chirnside Park and Eastland Shopping Centres, quality schools, train stations, the EastLink freeway and the magnificent Yarra Valley.
- Fronted by landscaped gardens, the home's striking facade decorated with stacked stone accents and vertical cladding provides a stirring first impression
- Supremely spacious and sun-lit, an open plan living and dining room welcomes you inside; highlighted by Tasmanian Oak floorboards and LED downlights
- A large contemporary kitchen crowns this space; hosting gloss white cabinetry, stainless steel cooking appliances and thick Caesarstone benchtops that double as a breakfast bar
- Spilling outside, there is a deck for private alfresco entertaining plus a manicured garden that requires very little maintenance
- Upstairs, you are greeted by a retreat area which is a quiet space to relax, work or study
- Three large bedrooms rest up here
- The master suite boasts a walk-in wardrobe and an en suite
- The two remaining rooms contain built-in wardrobes and share the use of a communal bathroom
- A storage-equipped laundry, wash closet and a remote double garage with internal-access complete the floorplan
- Bonus features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, a water tank, an instantaneous hot water service plus Caesarstone benchtops to all wet areas