This north facing 3 bedroom townhouse has a lovely sun filled courtyard garden is walking distance to Presbyterian Ladies College and other leading schools, Deakin University, Toorak Road shopping and City bound trams. Spacious and quiet throughout you will enjoy open plan living and dining, a well-appointed kitchen, dedicated laundry, a powder room and a spacious main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe on the first floor. While the second floor accommodates 2 bedrooms, study nook and family bathroom.
With excellent public transport options right at your doorstep Box Hill Central, the City and Chadstone Shopping Centre are all within easy reach.
- Master suite on first floor with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two addtional bedrooms on second floor with built in robes
- Family bathroom with walk in shower and separate bath
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Polished timber floors and quality drapes on first floor
- Gas ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Generous fully fenced private courtyard at front of property
- Low maintenance yards and gardens throughout
- Single lock up garage with additional car space
- Located at the front of a small complex of 3 townhouses
- Short walk to Wattle Park, golf courses and schools
- Easy bus access to Box Hill Central and Chadstone Shopping Centre
1/277 Warrigal Road, Burwood, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.