Fresh and close to all you could ask for a this two bedroom apartment is the largest in the block also with the biggest courtyard. Perfect location for all you Melbourne commuters with the North Geelong train station across the highway. 25 minute walk to the Geelong Waterfront, Deakin University and enjoy those bay views. Close to primary and secondary schools. St Helens is down the road. Coles in Westfield and even the ever popular Pakingston St a short drive away. Everything you need is so close.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Light open plan kitchen and living
- Gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and stone bench top
- Stainless steel fittings and lots of natural light
- Heating and cooling
- Beautiful main bathroom with toilet
- European laundry includes washing machine
- Great sized north facing courtyard with great privacy
- Secure access and secure carpark
1/1B Victoria Street, Rippleside, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.