1/19 Palmerston Crescent, Beerwah, QLD, 4519
* please note - Property is currently on the market for sale .
Nestled within 10mins of the heart of the Beerwah Township and views of the Glass House Mountains, is this three-bedroom designed duplex offering creative use of internal spaces to ensure an independent yet airy and intimate home to be enjoyed.
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with air-conditioning providing comfort all year round.
- Contemporary kitchen situated in the heart of the home, stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
- Master bedroom with air conditioning and walk-through Wardrobe to private Ensuite.
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes and fans.
- Main bathroom with walk-in shower and bath
- Fully fenced, low- maintenance yard with gated side access and clothesline.
- Double car remote garage with internal access to the home; the driveway offers additional parking for one additional car maximum due to the shared driveway of the Duplex.
- Internal laundry is practically placed within the open plan area accompanied by additional storage.
School Catchment Zones:
Beerwah State School
Beerwah State High School
All our applications are now available through Snug.com. Please send through an enquiry on the property to receive a link to the online application.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, McGrath Coast & Hinterland will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information displayed. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.